Crypt of the Serpent King

"Crypt of the Serpent King"
Reviewed by: Carless Yen

Crypt of the Serpent King is a first person dungeon crawler where you battle enemies, collect keys and treasure chests, and battle bosses at the end of each level. There isn't much more to it than that. Moments in I realized why it was selling for such a low price. The fighting and controls are clunky, the dungeons bland and repetitive, I don't really think I could recommend it for the inexpensive price tag on it. I really could say it might be the worst Indie game I have had to review to date. There really isn't much going for it. I guess you could say cool looks enemies and weapons, each with their own unique styles. I really don't want to waste to much of your time reading this, just stay away from it. People love to say "Ride to Hell" is one of the worst games ever, but I'd rather play it every day for a week then sit through this again.

Pros: Cool enemies and weapons

Cons: Ugly repetitive dungeons
Bland sounds and music
Worst controls and fighting movements in any RPG ever
Overall: 2.0 You'll never get the hours back you waste on this title, so be thankful for our review, and spend your money on anything else. ANYTHING!


Comments

Popular Posts