"Eventide 2: The Sorcerors Mirror"


"Eventide 2: The Sorcerors Mirror"
Reviewed by Amy
Let me start by admitting that I usually get bored with hidden objects games. They start out fine, but end up being redundant. I have never completed one...until now. The storyline of Eventide 2 is compelling. I won't lie...I teared up a bit at the end. The story alone was enough to keep me playing, but the gameplay was truly entertaining. It isn't just a repetition of "here's a scene, find this list of stuff". There are mini games and puzzles. You have to travel back and forth between areas of the map to find correlating items. Things have to be unlocked, or built, or moved to progress in the story. It is the most fun seek and find game I've seen yet.
Pros: Great story line. Entertaining gameplay. Not redundant.
Cons: The music was lackluster. Some might be put off by the graphic style. Short game.
Overall score based solely on comparison of other seek and find games, I give it a 9.


Comments

Popular Posts