Rememoried


"Rememoried"
Reviewed by: Carless Yen
Platform: Xbox

I wanted to really like Rememoried, I really did. There actually some things I did quite enjoy like the visuals. I really enjoyed the sounds as well. There is some really beautiful classical music mixed with interesting sounds throughout. besides that there isn't really much else talk in a positive light about when it comes to Rememoried. I don't usually like to use the price of a game when talking about its overall effectiveness. There are some times though let's be honest when the price really more accepting of a flaw, or even makes you enjoy other aspects about it. So for that reason i really can't get honestly say the value is there. I couldn't tell someone to go out and pay fifteen dollars for a game that is possible to beat in 20 minutes, and has little to no replay value. Anyone who reads my reviews knows at times I hate to bash a game. To me it is some ones art, and there is always positive things to find in everyone's attempt at art. Like with this it is just beautiful and unique in so many ways at times. This is one of those games that you honestly have a hard time comparing it to anything else out there. There just isn't enough there though. The puzzles are really easy. You can change the level by spinning in circles. It will move things around. The objective is to find a certain thing, or get to a certain point. Even on my first play through, not having any idea what to do I beat this game in a hour. So like I do when I know I'm not giving a game a great score I play through again hoping to find bright spots to mention. Knowing what to do I beat it in under thirty minutes. I can't tell anyone that a game you can beat that fast is a value, or worth a play at that price. To me if it was on sale for five dollars or something, and you loved puzzlers I'd say it is worth a shot, but at that price it is a hard pass.
If your a Achievement hunter you'll love it as well. It is impossible to miss an achievement, so there goes the replay as well. So lackluster puzzles, short game, and no replay doesn't add up to spending money on this when there are so many better puzzler options out there cheaper.

Pros: Beautiful to look at.
Delightful Sounds and Music
Unique Idea

Cons: Far to short
Way to easy
Over priced considering the lack of content
No replay value

Overall: 5.5 I usually adore puzzlers, but Rememoried is one I have a hard time suggesting to fellow gamers when it falls so short of the price tag attached.


Comments

Popular Posts