Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead

 Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead



Review by Courtney
Developed by
ClockStone STUDIO
Published by
Headup Games
Available on PC, Xbox, PS4 for $9.99
Released on November 19th 2020
Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead is a fun spin on the past bridge building games of the series where you have the added strategy of keeping a group of survivors alive. It employs the same mechanics of being sure your bridges are sturdy and passable, but adds the danger of having to move around your characters to interact with the world and avoid the zombie threat. It's a fairly simple concept, and one I'm surprised I've never seen before.


I definitely think if you've played other bridge constructor games, you'll be keen on this one. If you're the strategic minded type, it may be a game you'll want to check out considering the price isn't too steep. One thing I will say is this maybe isn't a game for beginners. I found myself quickly overwhelmed by the difficulty, and the learning curve is a bit intense. The puzzles are challenging, and I wouldn't describe this game as a casual experience.

The downsides of this game are at least for console, the controls are a little bit of a struggle. I think these types of games just work better with a keyboard and mouse.
Overall, I would recommend this game for fans of the bridge constructor series, and strategy game players. My rating is a 7/10.

Comments

Popular Posts