Moon Raider Review

Moon Raider Review


Reviewer: Dr Disinfects
Developer: Cascadia and Crescent Moon Games
Publisher: Drageus Games
Release Date: 04/23/2021
Price: 12.99 on sSteam not sure Console Price.

Description

Ava is the young daughter of the brilliant-but-aging scientist Dr. Cavor and Selene, the former queen of the moon. Selene is a selenite whose life depends on special energy only moon gems can provide. With none left and time running out, Dr. Cavor enlists Ava to raid the moon and bring back as many gems as she can find!


Ava must survive the treacherous catacombs deep beneath the surface of the moon. Her enemies, a legion of corrupt aliens that now rule the moon with force, are far less primitive than they first appear. Their world is full of terrifying technology, deadly traps, and armed soldiers at the ready. Ava soon realizes that the only way to save her mother is to save the moon from itself.


Screenshots






Video Review




Overall Impression

When doing reviews I tend to look around and see just how the scores and ideas are similar. Seems like I enjoyed this one a lot more than others did. To me it really emulated a lot of things I loved about games in my NES collection. One more than others being Metroid. In my opinion I felt if you enjoyed Metroid you'd get a kick out of this one, but it seems like a lot of people are saying otherwise. So you are going to have to make your own mind up. Give it a play and let me know what you thought. To me I gave it a 8.2 I thought it was really enjoyable, and never felt repetitive at all. I thought it was short and sweet to the point. Fun and Easy Achievements, and just had the classic feel I know and love. I hope more people enjoy it like I did, than the other reviews i've read. 



Comments

Popular Posts