Button City Review

 "Button City Review"


Reviewer: Carless Yen

Developer: Subliminal

Platforms: XBOX, PC, Nintendo, and Playstation

Release Date: 08-10-2021

Price: $19.99 Buy Here



Description:

Fennel is a shy little fox who just moved into town. After discovering the local arcade, he makes new friends and gets swept up in a whirlwind adventure to save it from being shut down at the paws of greedy fat cat Peppermint Pepperbottom!


Button City is a colorful low poly narrative adventure game about friendship and community. Enter a pastel diorama world inspired by 90’s nostalgia and filled with cute characters to befriend. Complete quirky quests around town, play arcade games, collect fun costumes, solve puzzles and more as you follow a story about growing up and saving the things that are important to you.


Features:

Explore a beautiful and lovingly crafted world in a low poly art style.

Befriend a cast of charming animal characters.

Complete fun and silly side quests at your own pace.

Master arcade games to unlock new game modes and prize items.

Dress up in fun costumes and decorate your room.




Screenshots:






Video Review:



Adorable Characters.

Great Dialogue and Story writing.

Fun Mini Games.

You get invested in these characters and this story.

Rad Music.

Lots of items to collect.

Smooth controls and movement through the map.


I was black screened and kicked to dashboard a few times, this happened before actual game release though. No progress was lost due to very good save points.

Had a mission glitch out that I was unable to finish. This to was before the actual release.

Overall Impression.

This is one I have to recommend without question. I couldn't step away from it. The story just pulled me in and related to me as a gamer. There was so many pull on the heart string moments, and characters I just feel in love with. It just feels like a steal at 19.99, and I can't wait to read and watch other reviews on this one. It's just a beautiful and addictive game from start to finish. I have no problem saying this is my favorite game so far of 2021. I have no problem giving this the rare score of 10 out of 10 from me. I love it , and think you will to.



Comments

Popular Posts