"Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends"


"Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends"
Reviewed By: Carless Yen
Platforms: Steam, Ps4, Xbox One
Developed by: Arti Fex Mundi

Your botanist Mary Gilbert, and it is your quest this time around to rescue your brother John. He has been kidnapped and taken to a magical place in the clouds. Yes it is another kidnapping story, but I really feel that this might be the best finale installment of a Artifex Mundi series. I actually believe I liked this one more then the two that came before it. The story was really entertaining , and it really held my attention. I loved the music and voice acting. Everything about this one was just spot on. The art was beautiful as well. I really have no complaints about this one at all.
The puzzles is what everyone plays these for anyways, and of course the Achievements. Well as far as Achievements I got them all on the first playthrough in about two and a half hours. The hardest ones are probably the collectibles which I didn't miss a single one. they are pretty easy to find in this one. The other difficult achievements is the speed ones, finding so many items without missing any. I had no problem with this one at all. I think this might be the easiest Achievement one to date.
The puzzles are prob the best they have been as well. There was a lot of old classic style puzzles, but some really cool new ideas as well. Some were difficult, some really easy. i have to say it was a nice mix. I think this was my favorite puzzle wise as well. If you read my reviews you know my favorite Artifex Mundi Series is "Nightmares of the Deep" , I have to say this title came really close. I almost had as much fun with this one as I did it. So I highly recommend it.

Pros: Beautiful Art Style
Delightful Music and Voice Acting
Easy Achievements
Really Good Mix of Old And New Puzzles

Cons: No Bonus Level

Overall: 8.2 Artifex Mundi delivers another Hidden object game that really must be added to your collection. They finish off the Eventide series maybe better than any series before it. A must own for Puzzler fans.

Comments

Popular Posts