Future Grind


Future Grind
Reviewed by: Jaime
Publisher: Milkbag Games
Developer: Milkbag Games
Platforms: Ps4, Nintendo Switch, PC
At first glance I thought oh man this could be one of them games that gets stale fast. Like maybe it’ll just be repetitive and I’ll be ready to quit after a few minutes....and then I started playing and omg this game is ADDICTING! I was literally getting mad at myself for missing jumps yet laughing at myself because I refused to quit playing. Within a short amount of time I was like 11% in and I’m like dang how’s that happen!? Oh maybe because I had already been playing over an hour and a half.



A couple days later (busy work schedule) I was playing and my son seen me playing and would NOT leave me alone! I enjoy handheld and literally had to throw it up on the screen for him to watch. Yesterday I let him give it a chance and he killed it!
Amazing game do not pass this up!



Pros: I love the fact that there are several bikes you can unlock and not only bikes but you can also unlock several tracks with some crazy twists, turns and jumps.

Cons: the only real issue I had was the fact that you can actually make your settings super easy. I tried that very early on and it became so easy I had to turn the setting back to the original.

Overall: 8/10 only because the settings can be changed to something way to simple. However it did have some pretty sweet music that made it really enjoyable To me. I started jumping to the beat of the music. 



😁

Comments

Popular Posts