"7th Sector"


"7th Sector"
Reviewed by: Carless Yen
Developed By: Sergey Noskov
Publisher: Sometimes You
Release Date: 2/5/2020
Price: 19.99
Platform: XBOX One X
7th Sector is a really unique puzzler where you control an electric current. You travel through wires, drones, clones, and many other robotic and metal elements. It is really challenging at times, some may say to challenging in fact. I have heard a lot of people say the puzzles really didn't have much explanation to them. I can see that i struggled with a lot of them myself. In the end though was ale to complete most of the game on my own.

I really love how this game looks. I think it might be Sometimes You's best looking game they have published to date. The graphics look really great on my 4K television. There is a dark feeling and appearance to this game. Sort of like a post apocalyptic world, one ran by machines. I love that really. It seems a lot of their games have this vibe to them, and my collection appreciates them.

I really like the music and sounds as well. All the machines beeping and chirping. They did a really amazing job capturing a world of machines. The sounds just made it all the more immersive. I really love the world they created here, and I had a blast in it. Even if it took longer than the 3 hours people said it would for me.

Will this game be for you? I think this game is really set for a certain audience. Luckily I fall into that group of Gamers. If you like the SciFi genre, and you are pretty good at puzzle solving you will love it. I warn you it will test you though. That is great though because we need to work our minds a little some times. 7th Sector is certainly that test of brain power that is required.

Pros:
Awesome looking environment
Really rad sounds and music
Works the mind pretty well
Thought provoking story
Fun Achievements
Cons:
Some may say to hard at times
A little pricey for what you get
Overall: 7.5
7th Sector's puzzles may require you to look up a walk through at times or just get lucky, but the amazing world, game play, and delightful bots you engage with make it well worth the time.


Comments

Popular Posts