Jotun Valhalla Edition


"Jotun Valhalla Edition "
Reviewed by: Carless Yen

I will admit I didn't impress the Gods on numerous occasions during my playthrough of Juton, but I'm pretty sure the guys over at Thunder Lotus games did. Juton is about as close to flawless and perfection as you can get. Every thing from start to finish just pulls you in, and delivers a unforgettable gaming experience. Everything is just God like from the glorious soundtrack, that just seems to compliment your environment or situation. From the beautiful hand drawn art that looks ripped off the pages of the legendary Disney or Pixar. The pinpoint controls as in attacking, magics,and dodging. The epic boss battles that will stay in your mind i'm sure the rest of your gaming life. The Norse mythology that delivers are novel worthy story delivery, and some of the best voice acting I've ever experienced in a Indie game. Like I said complete Perfection.
You play as Thora, a Norse warrior who died an inglorious death and must prove herself to the Gods to enter Valhalla.You battle through some of the most challenging, and beautifully designed bosses I have ever seen. Everything about Jotun, makes me feel like the first time I played Dark Souls. I just couldn't sit my controller down. Even while dying numerous times, I loved learning the patterns of the Boss that kept taken me down over and over. The rewards are there for staying patient just like in the souls series. The challenge is much more fun, then frustrating. I can without any doubt, put this in a category as one on the top indie adventure games of this generation, and a potential indie game of the year.
For more info on this title check out:
https://www.facebook.com/jotungame/


Pros: Beyond beautiful hand drawn art
Soundtrack from the Gods
Voice acting, and Story phenomenal
Epic challenging unforgettable Boss Battles

Cons: None, pure perfection.

Overall: (Perfect 10): This game will not only impress you, but it will the Gods it's story speak of. Indie perfection, that will stand the test of time. don't miss out on this one.




Comments

Popular Posts