"Mowin & Throwin"




"Mowin & Throwin"
Reviewed By: Carless Yen
Developer: House Pixel Games‬
Platforms: XBox, Steam, Switch
Release Date: 11/29/2019
Price: 14.99
Mowin and Throwin really took me by surprise when I started playing it to review today. I never thought when i saw it in the Microsoft store I was going to fall in love with it like I did. The objective is to just mow lawns. I know that doesn't sound all that amazing or intriguing, but the catch is your versing 1 or 2 of your friends while they try and sabotage you by throwing things in your direction. These objects are parachuting in from the sky. They will drop rocks that can be thrown to stun your enemy, or to make things work on the map. Fertilizer which will explode on your enemies lawn, mushrooms that will control the players mind causing his controls to be backwards, and gas cans which are used to fuel your mower when it runs out of gas. The winner is decided by who has the most percentage of their yard completed when the 3 minute timer expires. You can also dig with your hands for some last second percentage if you can't find a gas can. Your mower can also shoot grass back on to the other player's yard as well. It's a blast and total chaos, you will love it if you have some friends around. I loved it and I was mainly playing with two controllers to test it out for review, and grab Achievements. Achievement hunters this is for you as well. I was able to get most of them in under 30 minutes with just two controllers, so if you have 4 or four friends your going to rack up on score. So grab this if your in the Achievement hunting business as well.

The levels look great, and there are 8 different ones to choose from. They are all different in so many ways. You have basic plain one, some with ground that breaks under you, ones where you have to use elevators, some with moving platforms, Night time, and so much more. I really hope they add more to this game. I hope it does well enough to get updates, and maybe online play later. It really deserves to do well, and I can see people adoring it if they give it the chance. I know it is one of my favorite multiplayer party games this year. I haven't had this much fun with one since IDarb. It's that same type of crazy action that gets even crazier as the game gets closer to ending. This is going to really get people excited in your house. Doesn't matter if it's party or just family playing together .
Is this one for you? It is if you like fun. There is so much fun to be had with this one. Only way I could see people not liking this is if they had no one to play with. Any body you get to play this with you is going to have a good time if they like gaming. It really brings that "Over Cooked" level of multiplayer excitement to it. This is a little game I hope gamers don't miss out on, because every one needs to experience the fun and excitement you get from Mowin and Throwin"
I almost forgot to mention the characters. They are all adorable and you can customize them before each match with cool hats. I could go on and on about this game, but I'm sure you stopped reading long ago, and have went to grab your own in the marketplace so I hope you enjoy. Let us know how much fun your having.

Pros:
Adorable characters and customizing
Addictive fast paced action
Delightful music
Lovely chaos
Fun with friends or family
Easy Achievements
Replay Value, be playing this for many seasons
Cons:
No online yet
More levels would be nice
Overall: 8.2
Mowin and Throwin is craziness and fun for everyone. Doesn't matter if it's a party with friends, or just the family sitting down to game together. The laughs and action is nonstop for seasons to come.
@HousePixelGames #Mowin&Throwin


                                                                          Video Review

Comments

Popular Posts