Dovetail Games Euro Fishing


"Dovetail Games Euro Fishing"
Reviewed by: Carless Yen

I spent hours and hours with this game, and it still never gets old. The hunt for the different boss fish, all the different reels, hooks, and baits that you can unlock, as well as beautiful sights and sounds just keeps me glued to the screen. Found myself getting up early like on a real fishing trip, to try and land that 90 pound Puma cat that been invading me all night before. I finally was able to pull him in that day, but it wasn't simple, after a seven minute battle with him I was able to reel him in. You'd think that would be enough, but now I'm on the hunt for the hundred pounder. The game is very addictive for all fans of fishing, and I highly recommend it.
      The Views are beautiful, how the sun sets on the five amazing lakes you have to choose from. The sounds are so realistic with my Turtle Beach headsets on I don't know how many times catch myself pulling them off to see if its really that windy outside. From crickets chirping, to woodpeckers the sounds of Euro fishing are nothing short of realistic, which adds to the effect of this fishing simulator. with all that being said about its appearance and feel night fishing could use a little improvement. A lantern would really help out, many times I've save highlights or screenshots that were a total waste cause it is pretty much pitch black. My only complaint about the look of the game though.
     The game play all though fun, also needs a little fine tuning. I've had a blast with it, I love the game to death but still can't not mention the many times I see fishing climbing out the water and up shores and mountains. Or just standing like 5 foot out of the water traveling that way like 25 to 50 yards. Its kind of funny really and adds to the appeal at times, but you would like to see it ironed out. Not to mention when you cast out and what kind of surface your hook is on isn't visible. All just minor flaws that can be taken care of with a simple update, and there is one coming this month so hopefully they get it fixed.
     The game is loaded with modes, from fishing by yourself for an unlimited time, to fishing a long side your buddies, to awesome tournament action. For the longest time I've begged for a fishing game with multiplayer, and this is a blast. It is all i could have asked for as in online play, but would love to see some extra specimen of fish added to the game. Wouldn't mind to have a couple bigger lakes added on later with ability to use boats, but as for the base game we have now I'm very much satisfied as well as addicted. If your a fan of fishing and a gamer get your hands on Euro Fishing you won't be disappointed.

Pros: Beautiful Sights and Sounds
         Loads of items to unlock, bait, hooks, etc.
         Boss Fish adds to excitement, and replay
         Fun Multiplayer

         Cons: Glitchy
          Could use larger assortment of fish

           Overall: 8.7 One of the best fishing games to date, despite the flaws. Multiplayer fishing is here, and were having a blast with it.

For more info on this title check out. https://www.facebook.com/dovetailgames/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf



Comments

Popular Posts