"Monster Jam Steel Titans"


"Monster Jam Steel Titans"
Reviewed by: Carless Yen
Developed by: Rainbow Studios
Published by: THQNordic
Platform: Xbox One
Grab your Beer and Pork rinds we are reviewing Monster Jam Steel Titans. I was really caught off guard how much I really loved this game. I never knew I was a fan of Monster trucks racing and tearing through stuff. You can play as your favorite monster truck, well your second favorite "BigFoot" isn't in this game. There is 25 others though like Grave Digger. You start off training with just a truck cage, and you earn your first truck. You can purchase and upgrade any truck you want as you earn points in your career. I would have liked to created my own truck though, I kind of thought that was coming when i saw the cage without the decorative body.. You will take part in races, freestyle trick events, destruction derby events, and two wheel move events. I don't think you even have to like Monster trucks if you just like racing games you are gonna enjoy this one.
There is also a open world where you can practice , and hunt the 50 hidden collectibles. It is so awesome it is full of cool things to jump like airplanes. There is just so much to do to keep you busy. The career has so many events as well, and you get unlock points for every event. You can unlock trucks as well. The trucks are awesome, and look just like the real ones. It is so awesome to watch as the trucks fly apart when taking damage. You can even break your wheels and have to repair them. The destruction is just so enjoyable.The races are really challenging to. The game will really test you, and make you work for the wins. Your not just going to blow through this game. It is going to keep you playing, and I guarantee your not gonna step away from it easy. I stayed up all night a few nights saying "Just one more race before bed"
The music is cool there is theme songs for the different trucks. The sounds are just awesome as well. Roaring engines, and trucks crashing into things sounds so real.The look of the game is amazing to. The graphics look so good, and you can see the the dirt flying just like you would in real life. I'm just blown away by how much i enjoyed this one. The only time i was disappointed when they gave me a truck instead of letting me create my own. maybe that will come in the next one. Until then though there is plenty of fun trucks to use.I can't wait for the next game already I'm now a Monster Jam fan.Found myself looking to see if trucks were coming to my area any time soon to see them in real life.
Pros: Game look and plays so realistic
The sounds and appearance of destruction is a blast
Quality game play and controls
Loaded with features
Cons: No customization for trucks or drivers except sex
Overall" 8.5 Game is a blast. I don't care if you even like Monster trucks if you like racing, and doing cool tricks you'll be addicted to this one.

Comments

Popular Posts