OverWatch


"OverWatch"
Reviewed By: Jonny

OverWatch is by far one of my favorite shooter games that has came out on the Next Gen consoles. It really took me back to my root back in "Black Ops 2" even though they are two very different types of first person shooters. I love the concept of OverWatch! I love the different characters that is already in this game. I would like to see what they do with the DLC but I think all of the different characters will hold me over until then. All of the different roles that each and every character provides gives real depth to your team. There are 12 maps and each map has the same game-mode every-time that you play the map which is a downside. I guess that since you can memorize the maps, you can make a very good strategy for that map since you already know what type of game-mode that it will already be. Sadly there is no campaign which in my opinion would have been really cool for there to be one. As far as multiplayer goes, I think that this could be a real contender for shooter of the year in my opinion. It runs really smooth as far as inviting people goes, and I have not experienced and lag or getting booted from the server. From what is known, all of the DLC is going to be free which is always a plus.There still needs to be some hero balancing but other than that it is great as far as multiplayer. There are things called Loot Crates that are similar to supply drops like "Call Of Duty" but don't think that is pay to win because all that you can get out of them is different skins for each character and playercards. This leads me into another thing that I like which is, the customization that this game provides. I think that if you like FPS that this is a must have game for you and your clan of friends!

Pros: Customization
All of the Heros
Very good team based game

Cons: Limited game modes
No campaign

Overall: 9.2 Clearly one of my favorite FPS of all time. I love what they have done with a concept that really no one thought of, and made the most out of it.

Comments

Popular Posts